Friday, May 27, 2011

Trying to Achieve was Less Impossible

abcnews.go.com
Julien Embry, 4, gets a ticklish visit from a Postman butterfly, May 27, 2011 at the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory in Fort Wayne, Ind. (Samuel HoffmanThe Journal-Gazette/AP Photo)

To use my Imagination and to be as free as a child
getting butterfly kisses , when nature was so sweet
When I could dream that all i wanted to be , I could be.
Just like butterfly kisses, those dreams ran deep.

If I could for one moment like a portrait in time
remember butterfly kisses, like a blessing sent from above
When daydreams were possible and trying to acheive them were
less impossible.

But, I do believe there's still that child in me
Getting butterfly kisses, when nature was so sweet
All I need is the confidence to achieve what I want to be
by building and understanding what was once a dream ,
Can now become a reality.

Blessings Live Life with Butterfly Kisses,and a Smile~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment