Friday, May 31, 2013

I Joy Dare You

Stop: My Five Minute Friday prompt Can be found here :  http://leahjlynn.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/electric-ink/
23927_10151311395456718_329443391_n

Having a day off I was left a little lazy. The Joy Dare is to give 3 gifts. Though It may not seem a stretch for most people I only hope that  in some way I bright up someone day'.
Today: I posted a love quote on my Instagram feed : “If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor, Love is the rhythm, &You are the Music” ~unknown  I thought this was an awesome quote for two people that loved each other to share. I hope , It worked. ( If not, I have a lot of new spam followers now:/ )


Also, I treated myself to little me time. So, my gift could be , oddly is being conscious of others. By, not putting my worries of woes on them. And it worked. Making another family better happy is a big gift.


My, third gift is I introduce an artist I have been following for some time. Nidhi Chanani. I find her art enjoyable and it always seems to put a smile on my face. I hope it will do the same for someone else. And perhaps, give her  some recognition as well. To see what I mean, please go to my link above to see her work.

Well, That’s it until tomorrow which starts a new month. So, I’am looking forward to some new dares :) If you’d like to join us please go to, Ann Voskamp site Holy Experience: http://www.aholyexperience.com/joy-dares/

No comments:

Post a Comment