Monday, June 10, 2013

Everyday Deeds


011
Now my Pictures seem to make better sense to me :)

Today’s Joy Dare was  gifts at 8 a.m, 12 p.m and 2 p.m.

 8 a.m.  I enjoyed the gift of sleeping in. As, I have been working later in the day than have been working.

12  p.m. I’am grateful to have a new day to start new projects. I think of these during my walk to the gym.  I also, love the fact about going into work later. Doing this  allows me to  get work around the house.

 2 p.m.  While driving into work at a four way stop a driver in one of the cars motions for me to go.  In a nice way, not hurry up way. I thought how, cool and waved my hand to thank them. It felt so good to see a calm driver, during a busy time of the day.
That, I paid it forward  at the next stop. I did the same thing for someone else. I hoped they did the same thing. I don’t know. But, I must say  the experience left me calm as I continued my drive to work. Also, that feeling stay with me all day as I  worked.

So, Thank you God in Jesus, for letting me see, in a small and quick moment that  simple deeds can have a  huge effect on the rest of someone's day. This is  why I love these Joy Dares, you appreciate some much around you. Mainly, because your looking for good to offset the bad.

Well, Good-Night and God Bless everyone.

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment