Sunday, June 9, 2013

Smile I Dare You

These are my the Three Gifts that made me Smile today :)  ( Joy Dare)

1: Having  quite time with God before I start my day put a smile on face.
IMG_5160[1]

2: Going out side and seeing that our new cactus, just, keeps blooming these lovely flowers.
IMG_5187[1]

3:  Our, lovely neighbor baked a  gingerbread cake! She,  thinking  of us , gave  us two generous slices. It brings a smile to my face when things that are seen on television. Happens in real life, #FeelingBlessed
IMG_5191[1]

Well, That’s it! I’am editing some very blurry pictures I took during our short road trip today. Good-Night and God Bless in  Jesus everyone :)

 Please take the dare, we dare ya :))))  At a Holy Experience, Ann Voskamp personal site. http://www.aholyexperience.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment