Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It’s more than a thought

IMG_5412
Repost via; Instapray on Instagram.

 May God Bless us all in the name of Jesus to do just that.  May we, not fight each other because someone is not like us. The quote of above is how we should look to others, though it’s hard sometimes to be that person in difficult time

But, I must try daily and minutes as I catch myself being angry and tearing  someone down. Instead of raising them or even  my self up, to turn the situation around. So, I get it.

 That’s my confession, that I see the real world as it really is. But I prefer to see through it’s fog and pollution for what it can be. What, it was intended to be like.
We, can always encourage each other God made us All!
Have a blessed and happy day and find that light, that God has left you today. May Peace be with you all In the name of Jesus. Amen

If you'd like to read my other writings you can go here:http://leahjlynn.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment