Tuesday, August 27, 2013

With every beat and breathe

tumblr_ms58soTwyx1rewybao1_500
http://instapray.tumblr.com/
1 Chronicles 23: 30 , They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the Lord. They, were to do the same in the evening

 This is so true. Especially, those mornings when I don't want to get up. When all I want to do is, hide under the covers and keep the  shades drawn. All, because of the heaviness in my life. It’s during this time when I should reflect upon the world and see the heartbreak that’s going on in it.

That, I need to take time to recognize that the woes of my everyday life isn't so bad. In fact, I should leap out of bed for the pure joy of  breathing.  Because I’am thankful that my feet are touching a familiar ground.  Also, I need to  be most thankful that the battle I’am fighting isn't  a physical war with guns and  chemicals.

When, I put things in perspective the above quotes is felt in my  heart. As well as, something that I need to    practice rather,  than say. Which, is something that God is working on with me in my personal life.

Well,  may God Bless us all with a  peace of mind during  turbulent  times that are outside of us. In the name of Jesus ~Amen

3

No comments:

Post a Comment