Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's not about me

The Lord is the Spirit, and where the Lord’s Spirit is, There is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17
Hi Ya! this is my first post in a couple of months. I’ve been going through some soul searching, as cliche as that sounds. But, it’s  true. Part of my searching  was for professional reasons. Another  was for creative purposes.However, most of it was wanting to live beyond my computer, to experience fully the people that God has blessed me with, undocumented. By, undocumented I mean not yet.
So, will this post  be about those adventures? maybe the next time. No, it’s  going to be about that moment of recollection, when I discovered  Jehovah-jireh‘s plan for me and my creative state. Due to the fact that as a blogger I was trying to fit in, almost everywhere. Specifically, in positive and peaceful forums, that displays most artforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment